different resolution DNS clients6.google.com

Alberto

Jun 27, 2021, 9:17:59 AM6/27/21
to cloud-dns-discuss
I have a big problem.
I have different resolution of this dns name:
I check antivirus, I update windows 10.
What do I check ?
For this problems I can't use google drive.

See this image:
Schermata del 2021-06-22 15-36-57.png

Ashish Mahure

Jun 27, 2021, 2:34:54 PM6/27/21
to Alberto, cloud-dns-discuss
Have you done DNS flush?

Thanks,
Ashish

--
© 2018 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Cloud DNS Discussion Google Group (cloud-dn...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Google Cloud DNS community and the Google Cloud DNS Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cloud-dns-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cloud-dns-discuss/bca26ed6-1fb3-461d-90f7-734908597c07n%40googlegroups.com.
<Schermata del 2021-06-22 15-36-57.png>

Alberto

Jun 29, 2021, 9:26:25 AM6/29/21
to cloud-dns-discuss
yes i test it

Ahmad Elias Hamanudin

Jun 30, 2021, 8:00:41 PM6/30/21
to cloud-dns-discuss

Google Groups is reserved for general inquiries related to products. I would advise you to please post your question on Stack Overflow [1] or Server Fault [2] to receive technical assistance. Or if you have a support plan [3], please open a ticket with GCP support.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/
[2] https://serverfault.com/
[3] https://cloud.google.com/support