About multi-cloud management

EC managed

Apr 14, 2014, 7:52:03 AM4/14/14
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

TodayECmanaged, the award winning multi-Cloud and IT management tool has released an upgraded version of its SaaS application and website. The Barcelona-based startup company has included many new features into its product. These include a multilingual user interface, a fully programmable autoscaling feature, and ability to set different user levels for security purposes as well as additional automated management features.

“User-friendliness is our aim. Providing ECmanaged in French, Spanish and other languages is a logical step that will give ECmanaged a competitive advantage compared to unilingual American solutions” says Juan Carlos Moreno, CTO of ECmanaged. “In addition we have rolled out some new key Cloud management features that distinguish us even more from our competitors.”

ECmanaged costumers will be able to schedule an autoscaling of their platforms at a predefined time or even recurrently. The command to scale Cloud capacity up and down can be programmed at the exact moment a usage increase is foreseen (for example for the duration of a promotional campaign). Many e-shops will benefit from this accurate scaling process as it provides both robustness and cost-effectiveness.

The management agent now also supports Linux for Amazon and user profiles with different security levels can be set up.

About ECmanaged: Founded in 2012, ECmanaged is a pioneering multi-Cloud and IT management tool enabling users to take full control of their Cloud platforms and physical servers. Its intuitive design and interface allow users to develop Cloud platforms avoiding provider imposed restrictions. ECmanaged enables users to be in control of all their platforms and applications both at the implementation phase and afterwards. www.ecmanaged.com