1.1 has not been posted on www.simplecloud.info

CJ Lofstedt

Jul 31, 2012, 4:31:15 PM7/31/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
FYI,  http://www.simplecloud.info/ still points to the 1.0 specs.

Thanks,
C-J

Leif Johansson

Jul 31, 2012, 4:45:00 PM7/31/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
It should also clearly point to the ietf wg page for continued work.

Trey Drake

Jul 31, 2012, 11:30:28 PM7/31/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Samuel Erdtman, Chuck Mortimore
Yup.  Samuel/Chuck - when will we be able to flip the switch on the Heroku hosted website (which presumably link to the latest spec revs)?

The latest revs are linked below.  Note that the below links reflect a few changes post-1.1, namely, addition of required, RFC boiler plate tags (copyright, standard track, etc).

API

Chuck Mortimore

Aug 1, 2012, 5:19:06 PM8/1/12
to Trey Drake, cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Samuel Erdtman
On Jul 31, 2012, at 8:30 PM, Trey Drake wrote:

Yup.  Samuel/Chuck - when will we be able to flip the switch on the Heroku hosted website (which presumably link to the latest spec revs)?

I'm ready if Samuel is.

-cmort

Samuel Erdtman

Aug 8, 2012, 2:00:50 PM8/8/12
to Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake, cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay, I have been on vacation for the last weeks, but
now I´m back and will do the last polish (e.g. link to the ietf
drafts) on the page and then deployment.

//Samuel

Samuel Erdtman

Aug 20, 2012, 3:43:08 AM8/20/12
to Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake, cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
Now http://www.simplecloud.info/ is updated with the new webpage.

Feel free to comment on it. Send the comments to me or Erik and we
will update the page.

If you have a SCIM server you can try the Compliance Test feature, It
still has some limitation but send comments to us and we will try to
improve it.

Thank you Chuck for fixing the Heroku instance.

Cheers
//Samuel

Morteza Ansari (moransar)

Aug 20, 2012, 3:50:21 AM8/20/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake
Looks awesome! Thanks for getting this done.

Cheers,
Morteza

Chuck Mortimore

Aug 20, 2012, 11:16:15 AM8/20/12
to Samuel Erdtman, Trey Drake, cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Samuel - great work

- cmort

Darran Rolls (SailPoint)

Aug 20, 2012, 12:32:44 PM8/20/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Samuel Erdtman, Trey Drake
Nice! Super clean layout - are you available for general web design :-)
--
Darran

Samuel Erdtman

Aug 20, 2012, 12:41:11 PM8/20/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake
Thanks a lot!

However I should not take all the credit, Erik and Daniel has helped a
lot and we have been using Bootstrap from Twitter
(http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/) for most components.

Cheers
//Samuel

Trey Drake

Aug 20, 2012, 1:19:42 PM8/20/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake
Thanks Samuel - looks fantastic. Gotta love Bootstrap.

Thanks,
Trey

Christian Metz

Aug 21, 2012, 3:36:27 AM8/21/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
While the site itself is - more or less - a prettified link to the specifications I personally found the Compliance Test to be very helpful.

I really would love to see more work done for this tool.
Especially I would like be informed in more detail what was tested and maybe an example of why a test fails. This might be helpful when I hit another failed test for an "Unkown Test".

Till then
Christian

Erik Wahlström

Aug 21, 2012, 3:39:34 AM8/21/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com
If you hover the failed link you get feedback on what was wrong. You can also view the wire-logs.

But yes, it still needs more work  :)

By the way, source can be found here (at the moment):

/ Erik

jevge...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2012, 4:40:41 AM11/14/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake
Hi Samuel,

I have a SCIM server running at https://ee.dy.fi
Whenever I try to run Compliance Test it fails already on the web server without even reaching the application.
You can hit https://ee.dy.fi/v1/ServiceProviderConfigs with any browser.
Any clue?

Thanks,
Eugene

Erik Wahlström

Nov 14, 2012, 7:17:08 AM11/14/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake
Hi,

We just made a small change to the simplecloud complence test. It now accepts self signed certificates. Try again.

Cheers
Erik & Samuel

jevge...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2012, 2:24:40 AM11/15/12
to cloud-d...@googlegroups.com, Chuck Mortimore, Trey Drake, erik.wa...@nexussafe.com
Hello,

Thanks for the quick fix and response!

Now it fails on "Unknown Test" with:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class info.simplecloud.core.User
BR,
Eugene