Poll Regarding the December Cloud Plugfest in the US

Mancuso, Tom

Oct 26, 2012, 12:01:20 PM10/26/12
to clou...@snia.org, cloud...@googlegroups.com, plan...@cloudplugfest.org

Hi All,

The December Cloud Plugfest is currently slated for December 10, 11 & 12 in the US and Europe (@ETSI). We are looking for a rough head count on participants. If we can’t get critical mass in US for December, we may look to conduct the US plugfest on the back-end of the SNIA Winter/Technical Symposium. The Europe plugfest will still take place in December as planned.

Please see link to short survey regarding the December Cloud Plugfest. Your quick reply is greatly appreciated!

https://docs.google.com/a/cloudplugfest.org/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGk3VjJxeXBqWHNscXZpNlJIaWFUTFE6MQ

Thank you in advance!

- Tom (on behalf of the Cloud Plugfest Planning Team)

Tom Mancuso

Senior Program Manager, SMI

Storage Networking Industry Association

SNIA

Mobile: 719.491.2614

tom.m...@snia.org

www.snia.org

Follow SNIA:

twitter-128x128.png facebookf.png linkedin_256.png blog.gif video.gif