Cloud Plugfest @ SNIA Technical Symposium, Austin, TX - March 19 & 20

Mancuso, Tom

Mar 7, 2013, 9:45:45 AM3/7/13
to cloud...@googlegroups.com

Members of the Cloud Demo Google Group and Past Cloud Plugfest Registrants:

You are invited to participate in the next Cloud Plugfest event, which will be held in Austin, TX on March 19 & 20. The plugfest will be held in the evening hours on Tuesday, March 19 and Wednesday, March 20 from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Central Time. If you are unable to physically attend, we encourage you to join us remotely. There is no cost to participate, but registration is required.

For onsite participants, you must register for both the Cloud Plugfest and the Technical Symposium.

Date/Time:
- 5:00 PM - 10 :00 PM - Tuesday, March 19
- 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Wednesday, March 20

Registration links:

- Plugfest - On-site/In-person: http://eepurl.com/uAK6P

- Plugfest Remote only: http://eepurl.com/uAMVL

- Technical Symposium : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5T5ZCZM

Symposium Details (Location/Hotel/Agenda):

- Complete details on the symposium, including hotel information, are available at: http://snia.org/events/technicalsymposium

Contacts:
Please contact Arnold Jones  with questions regarding the Symposium - arnold...@snia.org
Please contact Mark Carlson with questions about the Cloud Plugfest - mark.c...@oracle.com

Regards,
- Tom

Tom Mancuso

Senior Program Manager, SMI

Storage Networking Industry Association

SNIA

Mobile: 719.491.2614

tom.m...@snia.org

www.snia.org

Follow SNIA:

twitter-128x128.png facebookf.png linkedin_256.png blog.gif video.gif

If you would like to be removed from either the Cloud-Demo Google Group or the lists for past plugfest participants, please contact me directly by e-mail and specify which list you would like to be removed from.