[cloudtwg] Groups - Event "Cloud Plugfest Planning Meeting" modified

Thomas Mancuso

Dec 6, 2011, 9:26:23 AM12/6/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Submitter's message
Posting preliminary agenda. *** Don't forget to use new dial-in numbers ***

-- Mr. Thomas Mancuso
Event Title: Cloud Plugfest Planning Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2011, 08:00am - 09:00am PT
Description

US – Toll Free Access - 1-866-439-4480
US - Toll Access - 1-212-786-7191
Participant PIN Code - 16651018#

International Access Numbers: https://images.magnetmail.net/images/clients/ARKCS/attach/Arkadin_International_Access_Number_USNYCBRI2.pdf

WebEx

Meeting number: 793 124 513
Meeting password: cloud2012
Host key: 473844

RSVP

Agenda

Agenda Review

Location Updates

Confidentiality Agreement

Communication
- Website
- Save-the-Date Message
- New SNIA group for plugfests -

Plugfest Agenda Development

- Presenters & Topics

Next Meeting -

Owner: Mr. Thomas Mancuso
Group: TWG: Cloud Storage
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
ical_45229.ics
ical_45230.ics

Thomas Mancuso

Dec 6, 2011, 6:00:54 PM12/6/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Submitter's message
Notes from today's meeting...

Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2011, 08:00am - 09:00am PT
Description

US – Toll Free Access - 1-866-439-4480
US - Toll Access - 1-212-786-7191
Participant PIN Code - 16651018#

International Access Numbers: https://images.magnetmail.net/images/clients/ARKCS/attach/Arkadin_International_Access_Number_USNYCBRI2.pdf

WebEx

Meeting number: 793 124 513
Meeting password: cloud2012
Host key: 473844

Agenda

Agenda Review

Location Updates

Confidentiality Agreement

Communication
- Website
- Save-the-Date Message
- New SNIA group for plugfests -

Plugfest Agenda Development

- Presenters & Topics

Next Meeting -

Minutes

Attended: Tom M., Mark C., Gary S., Piotr K.

Location Updates
- No updates to report on primary Dusseldorf location

- East coast location
-- Per Mike B. - Data-Tactics has volunteered space at their location near Tysons Corner, Virginia
-- https://www.data-tactics-corp.com/index.php/about

- Gary S. asked if a Taiwan location could be used as another alternate location?
-- Gary would volunteer to coordinate activities
-- Would need to be an evening activity in Taiwan
-- May require two daily synch-up meetings

Confidentiality Agreement
- New agreement created - waiting on approval to use
- will be posted as an online form and also be available for download

Communication
- Website
- Save-the-Date Message

-- Tom will draft a message

Plugfest Agenda Development (not discussed)
- Presenters & Topics

OGF
- MOU
-- Tom will check with Leo on next steps

- FutureGrid is now a project - https://portal.futuregrid.org/project/176
-- Project name = cloudinteroperability
-- This is open to everyone - see Dec 06 e-mail from Gary

- IEEE inclusion in plugfests (Gary S.)
-- IEEE (David Bernstein) asking about OGF's interop group
-- IEEE already has a group called P23 (or P22?)
-- Gary Asked if IEEE could be invited to participate in the Cloud Plugfest
-- IEEE participants are welcome to join the cloud-demo group and participate in plugfests if plugfest agreement is signed

- Can future cloud plugfests be coordinated, pre/post, with other events?
-- DMTF meetings?

Next Meeting - Dec 13

ical_45229.ics

Thomas Mancuso

Dec 12, 2011, 8:14:34 PM12/12/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Submitter's message
Draft agenda posted. This is our last meeting before the New Year.

Remember we are using new dial-in numbers:

Date: Tuesday, 13 December 2011, 08:00am - 09:00am PT

Description

US – Toll Free Access - 1-866-439-4480
US - Toll Access - 1-212-786-7191
Participant PIN Code - 16651018#

International Access Numbers: https://images.magnetmail.net/images/clients/ARKCS/attach/Arkadin_International_Access_Number_USNYCBRI2.pdf

WebEx

Meeting number: 793 124 513
Meeting password: cloud2012
Host key: 473844

RSVP

Agenda

Agenda Bashing

Location Updates
- Germany (Primary)
- US (Remote)
- Taiwan (Remote)

Confidentially Agreement Update

Save-the-Date Message

Agenda Development

ical_45230.ics

Alan Sill

Jan 10, 2012, 10:08:54 AM1/10/12
to cloud...@googlegroups.com, Alan Sill
THomas,

I have another meeting scheduled at that time this morning, unfortunately.

Here is an update regarding OGF plans at the next plug-fest:

- OCCI-WG participation at two locations as organized by Florian and Michael
- ISGC location will not be participating

I hope Michael and Florian can join the call to confirm activities at their locations.

Alan