[cloudtwg] Groups - Event "Cloud Plugfest Planning Meeting" cancelled

Thomas Mancuso

Jan 24, 2012, 3:09:04 AM1/24/12
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Submitter's message
Hi All,

I was planning to have this call as scheduled, but discovered that most folks have conflicts with meetings at the SNIA Winter Symposium this week. We'll have our call next week as scheduled.

In the mean time, please review the preliminary plugfest agenda, which has been posted on the SNIA Cloud website - http://www.snia.org/cloud/cloudplugfest (scroll to bottom). There are 7 thirty-minute presentations slots to fill on a first-come-first served basis. Let me know if you are interested in a particular slot for a presentation.

Regards,
- Tom
-- Mr. Thomas Mancuso
Event Title: Cloud Plugfest Planning Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 24 January 2012, 08:00am - 09:00am PT
Description

US – Toll Free Access - 1-866-439-4480
US - Toll Access - 1-212-786-7191
Participant PIN Code - 16651018# (or 87763154#)

International Access Numbers: https://images.magnetmail.net/images/clients/ARKCS/attach/Arkadin_International_Access_Number_USNYCBRI2.pdf

WebEx - http://snia.webex.com

Meeting number: 793 124 513
Meeting password: cloud2012
Host key: 473844

Owner: Mr. Thomas Mancuso
Group: TWG: Cloud Storage
Sharing: This event is shared with the Storage Networking Industry Association (General Membership) group.
ical_45656.ics