[ANNOUNCE] Cloud Custodian is now a CNCF Incubating project

Jorge Castro

Sep 14, 2022, 11:42:42 AM9/14/22
to 'MichaelDavisTSN' via cloud-custodian
Hello everyone!

Some good news for the day, we are now an Incubating project in the CNCF (we've moved up from Sandbox). Here's the announcement:

Thanks to everyone who has participated in c7n over the years, this was a long effort and we still are going to be pushing for graduation over the next 12 months! While I have your attention here are the latest minutes from our community meeting yesterday including updates on the incoming Kubernetes support:

Full minutes: https://github.com/cloud-custodian/cloud-custodian/discussions/7756