Unveiling the 2014 Agenda
The Latest Developments in Enterprise Cloud World
After much deliberation and great effort, we've whittled the 402 submissions down to just over 16 sessions to create your Cloud Slam 2014 conference program. Check it out, get your friends, and book your seat at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway, San Francisco!
- How Google Leverages the Cloud as an Enterprise by Shailesh Rao, Head of Cloud Global Business Unit at Google
- Innovation and Outlook of the Cloud. Panel discussion Dr Don Ferguson - Senior Fellow and CTO at Dell Software, Shailesh Rao, Head of Cloud Global Business Unit at Google, David Linthicum, Analyst at GigaOm (Moderator)
- Ask Yourself “Why Not Cloud?” Moving IT from the Passenger to Driver’s Seat by Bask Iyer, Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President, Juniper.
- Your ERP, Email and Data Center are in the Cloud – Now What? by Eric Tan, Director, PwC LLP
- Architectural Strategies for Patterns of Interoperability by Scott Mattoon, Director Program Architecture, Salesforce.com.
- New Service Offerings Emerging for Industrial OEMs: Cloud-based Remote Monitoring and Mobility by Steve Pavlosky, Solutions Ecosystem Leader, GE Intelligent Platforms
- Governance, Security and Compliance by Shahed Latif, Partner, Advisory, KPMG LLP
- Emerging Cloud Models: Community Cloud by Manjula Talreja, Vice President, Global Cloud Practice of Cisco Consulting Services.
- Gain the Competitive Edge with Next Generation Cloud Platforms by Dr Don Ferguson - Senior Fellow and CTO at Dell Software
- How to implement and manage cloud to become more agile. Panel discussion.
- Cloud Security and Compliance for the Enterprise by Jacob West CTO, Enterprise Security Products fo HP, Eran Feigenbaum Director of Security at Google Apps, David S. Linthicum Cloud Computing Analyst- GigaOM Pro, Eric Tan - Director, PwC LLP (Moderator)
- Mission Precognition: Using Big Data and Predictive Analytics to Predict and Prevent Cyber Attacks by Christopher Steel, Chief Solutions Architect, Software AG Government Solutions.
- The cloud’s hierarchy of data center needs by Matt Miszewski, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Digital Realty.
- Intellectual Property Strategy: Challenges and Opportunities in the Cloud by Efrat Kasznik, President & Founder, Foresight Valuation Group LLC
- Three Degrees of Mediation: Challenges and Lessons in building cloud-agnostic systems by Alex Maclinovsky, Principal Engineer, Sears Holding.
- A Real World Outlook on Hybrid Cloud: Why and How by Sebastian Stadil, CEO of Scalr
- Simplifying the Experience for Ordering, Managing and Billing of Cloud-Based Infrastructure Services by David Wippich, CEO of Ensim Corporation.
Book Your Seat Now. It's only $299 for Full Access Pass.