Some Awesome News!
The Sixth Annual Cloud Slam’14 event takes place June 4th 2014, in San Francisco, CA. Call for proposals is now open! Don’t delay, the submission deadline is April 11, 2014.
This year's Cloud Slam explores how cloud facilitates business transformation with key success metrics focussing on increased productivity, higher efficiency, better regulatory compliance and ultimate customer satisfaction with following core areas being covered:
- Cloud Advocacy and Assurance
- Governance, Security and Compliance
- Cloud Implementation and Management - Getting More Agile
- Using Cloud to Optimize TCO, ROI and Overall Efficiency
- Buying and Selling Cloud for Faster Growth and Higher Profitability
- Business Continuity and Resiliency
- What's Ahead? Cloud Forecast for 2014 - 2017.
How to Submit
To submit your abstract, please click button below:
If you would like more information about becoming a Sponsor or event Partner, please contact spon...@cloudslam.org
Any questions? Please contact us at in...@cloudslam.org
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco in June!
following 5 people
- Cloud Spending and Market Outlook for Q1 2014: http://t.co/NwIlw6WCTi1:09PM
- Congratulations to @AirWatch - #UP2013 #CloudAwards winners in Best #BYOD Solution 2013 category #CloudComputing @UP_Con9:43AM
- Congratulations to @SynapticAP - #UP2013 #CloudAwards winners in Best #HealthIT Solution 2013 category #CloudComputing @UP_Con #Synapse9:42AM
- Congratulations to @salesforce - #UP2013 #CloudAwards winners in Best #CRM Solution 2013 category #CloudComputing @UP_Con9:39AM
- Congratulations to @ownCloud - #UP2013 #CloudAwards winners in Best #SaaS Application 2013 category #CloudComputing @UP_Con9:39AM