I am new in Cloud Computing and just started my PhD
programme. The purpose of this is to discuss how cloud computing could be perceived
from different view angles. In my view, I have been able to identify five
different view angles:
Top down View
- The overall cloud computing service criteria.
- Service Provider’s
- What are the algorithms/techniques that make a
cloud service offering a proper solution to the cloud consumer/user?
- Which service providers are offering the criteria
features in a technically challenging and solution complete to the cloud
Technical View – This is about the technical algorithms and
- What makes a cloud service viable for a cloud consumer
on a platform (technically in terms of the cloud computing service criteria).
- What are the algorithms & techniques that make
each cloud computing criteria item work properly on any user platform?
- Communication View
- How does the algorithms & technicalities fit
with each other in terms of the cloud service offerings i.e. connectivity,
complexity, communications link?
- Implementation View
- How would a cloud consumer/user be offered a cloud
service using a link on a particular platform with constraints?
- What are the implementation issues in cloud
I need your views on the above. Any contributions
referring to (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).