Improving Business Performance and Efficiency with Cloud Computing Technology- A Case Study of a mobile company

BSaaz

Mar 9, 2012, 6:15:20 AM3/9/12
to Cloud Computing Use Cases
Hi guys
Have anyone got an idea about how I can proceed on the following
dissertation?

I really need tips as I have got a presentation next week... Anyone
did a similar dissert?? pLz let me know :)

Thanks

Shaz

Dierk Steinbach

Mar 9, 2012, 2:15:54 PM3/9/12
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com
Shaz,
Unfortunately I cannot hell you.
Best regards,
Dierk

Long Le

Mar 10, 2012, 11:43:24 AM3/10/12
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shaz,

I 've got a similar research, attached here if it helps.

Ronald.

cloudcomputingintelecomindustry-projectthesis-100615075524-phpapp01.pdf

Ummar Razzaq

Mar 13, 2012, 6:54:37 AM3/13/12
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shaz,

Check this, May be this one help u some how.

Thank and Regards,
Ummar

Thanks and Regards,
Engr. Muhammad Ummar
P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

Shaz Rahimbaccus

Mar 24, 2012, 12:46:21 PM3/24/12
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a lot :)