OpenVZ por Cloud Computing

Carlos Kamienski

Nov 11, 2011, 2:51:57 PM11/11/11
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I´m just wondering if systems like OpenVZ are a good choice for cloud computing.
Does anyone have an experience (good or bad) to report?

Thanks,

Carlos

--
"There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what
you're talking about."

Robert J Taylor

Nov 11, 2011, 3:22:33 PM11/11/11
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com, cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com
OpenVZ is good for partitioned instances for guaranteeing resources for things like DB instances. OpenStack's RedDwarf project is specified using OpenVZ, while the Compute & Swift projects specify any hypervisor from kvm, Xen, XenServer, HyperV, etc.

Sent from my iPhone