Wrong link

Julian Len

Nov 12, 2021, 1:43:45 PM11/12/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
https://www.cloudcarbonfootprint.org/docs/introduction/aws

This link showed in many places is down. Do you have the correct one? Thanks!

Dan Lewis-Toakley

Nov 12, 2021, 4:02:26 PM11/12/21
to Julian Len, Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Julian,

I think this is the link you are looking for: https://www.cloudcarbonfootprint.org/docs/aws

Could you share a bit more about where you are seeing that broken link? We should get it updated wherever you are seeing it.

Best,
Dan

--
We're excited to hear from you and hope you're enjoying Cloud Carbon Footprint. Please fill out our feedback form: https://forms.gle/nFzkRioryy4R1DGB6 and give us a star on the github if you're enjoying the tool!
---

--
Dan Lewis-Toakley
Green Cloud Lead, North America

Julian Len

Nov 24, 2021, 2:01:29 PM11/24/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint

Julian Len

Nov 24, 2021, 2:02:42 PM11/24/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Actually all the links on the text in https://www.cloudcarbonfootprint.org/docs/introduction/ are wrong

Danielle Erickson

Nov 24, 2021, 4:01:51 PM11/24/21
to Julian Len, Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Julian,
Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, it seems like it happens only when you go directly to a subpage like the Introduction page via URL and then click the links within the page.
When you navigate using the side menu and then click on links within the Introduction page, it operates as expected.
Great catch, we're looking into it!

Best,
Danielle

--
Danielle EricksonGreen Cloud Product Manager and Senior Consultant Developer
Telephone