Graph has data but no line

Zarul Zakuan

Jan 9, 2023, 10:44:37 AM1/9/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Team,

Managed to install the Backstage plugin but the graph line only showed up on the first load. The subsequent loads show no graph line. I don't see any errors from the inspect as well. Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Jan 17, 2023, 6:20:02 PM1/17/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello,

Thanks for checking out the plugin and reaching out about this issue! We recently released new versions of the plugins' backend and frontend packages that cleared up a lot of mismatch dependencies with the latest version of Backstage. Try bumping or reinstalling the latest version of your CCF plugin as noted in this thread: https://groups.google.com/g/cloud-carbon-footprint/c/jnw-923IT4Q

Please let us know if that helps. We've been having trouble reproducing this issue with the graph in the latest version. However, if you're still encountering it after upgrading, would you mind sharing additional details of the config you're using (cloud providers, date range, grouping, cache method, etc)?

Cheers,
The Cloud Carbon Footprint Team at Thoughtworks