Public roadmap?

Foo Meden

Apr 19, 2021, 7:00:13 AM4/19/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint

Hello everyone!
Thanks for the tool - it's awesome to have insights on carbon footprint available.

I was wondering whether there is a publicly available project roadmap?
I've taken a look at the github project board but that looks more a day-to-day backlog rather than mid-longer term.
I was curious to know if any support for other cloud providers is planned, would be interested in DigitalOcean in particular.

Cheers
--
0xf00

Danielle Erickson

Apr 20, 2021, 1:33:41 PM4/20/21
to Foo Meden, Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Foo,

Thanks for reaching out!
You're right - the project board so far is more of our day to day plan. We're currently working through some roadmap planning of what our internal team will be focusing on, and will make that public as soon as we can.
In general though, we would like this tool to evolve to meet the needs of the community, so we will hopefully shape our roadmap based on feedback and issues created by contributors or users.
So if you see a need for something, create a ticket and we'll prioritize it or indicate it as something we welcome the community to work on.
As of now, DigitalOcean is not on our immediate roadmap, but in the future, we do hope to expand the tool to support more cloud providers.

Cheers,
Danielle & the Green Cloud team

Danielle EricksonSenior Consultant Developer
Telephone
609 423 8201
ThoughtWorks