Have you been using Cloud Carbon Footprint?

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Nov 29, 2021, 3:37:17 PM11/29/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello Cloud Carbon Footprint Community,

We're very excited to see that this group and the number of issues and contributions to the open source code has increased over the past few months.

As we continue to grow, we'd love to know if you're using the app in some capacity. If so, it will help us greatly if you please add your name to our ADOPTERS.md file

We're also always seeking to improve the application and evolve it to meet the needs of the community. Help us understand how you're using Cloud Carbon Footprint, how your experience has been, and how we can continue improving by filling out our feedback survey.

We look forward to hearing from you!
The Green Cloud Team

osp ebusiness

Dec 13, 2021, 6:52:42 AM12/13/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hey CCF-Team, the survey is just accessible for users of your organization...

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Dec 13, 2021, 11:17:51 AM12/13/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi there,

Thanks for pointing that out!
Please feel free to go ahead and try again - we believe we've resolved the issue.

Cheers,
The Green Cloud Team

osp ebusiness

Dec 13, 2021, 11:33:43 AM12/13/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi, Green Cloud Team,

Still not working.

Best regards, Tobi

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Dec 13, 2021, 11:38:02 AM12/13/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Tobi,

Many apologies! Try one last time =) We've tested it ourselves again and were able to submit now.

Cheers,
The Green Cloud Team

osp ebusiness

Dec 13, 2021, 11:55:51 AM12/13/21