Unable to access the CCF tool for my AWS account.

Deeksha Anchan

May 30, 2024, 1:17:47 PMMay 30
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello,
I am using empheral workspace in gitpod. I have configured my aws account. when i enter yarn start and click on the link http://localhost:3000 it redirects to Invalid Host header. Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Deeksha

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Jun 6, 2024, 1:00:24 PM (13 days ago) Jun 6
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Deeksha,

This may be happening because Gitpod tends to do some port forwarding in order to make local ports on the host machine accessible to you through the browser. You will need to disable React's default host check behavior to get around it. You can do so by running the following command in your workspace's terminal:

DANGEROUSLY_DISABLE_HOST_CHECK=true yarn start

Hope that helps!

Best,
The CCF Team

Deeksha Anchan

Jun 18, 2024, 4:59:57 PM (12 hours ago) Jun 18
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello,

I have gone through the CCF documentation, I had query regarding the pre-defined Emission data. It says the data is updated periodically based on publicly available data. May I know does the CCF tool picks up the latest data whenever it gets updated? If yes can you please explain its working it will be very helpful.

Will be waiting for your response.

Regards,
Deeksha