Production Ready

Shreyansh Jain

Apr 4, 2023, 7:35:29 AM4/4/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi CCF team,

I am trying to take the emission/footprint reporting into Production using CCF.

Just wanted to get your views on How performant/stable it is to take it into production?

Any suggestions before taking it live?

Can you name any Orgs which already use the tool in production.

Thanks,
Shreyansh Jain

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Apr 4, 2023, 9:42:48 AM4/4/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Shreyansh Jain,

We believe CCF is production-ready, but we also think that it varies based on setup, deployment methods, etc. If you are concerned about scalability, we recommend referencing the Performance Considerations section of our documentation and using MongoDB if you are anticipating a large amount of data. If there are specific concerns we can address them!
Thanks,
CCF Team