Api error while running server

Shreyansh Jain

Apr 20, 2023, 1:31:13 AM4/20/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi CCF team,

I am running CCF api server after putting AWS and AZURE cloud credentials.
The api server runs on first time, but when it runs after generating local cache files once, it gives an error on reading local cache files as :

 [Cache] info: Using local cache file...
SyntaxError: Unexpected token ] in JSON at position 0

When i delete the local cache files, server runs without error again. But deleting it everytime should not be the solution. Can you please help me with the issue or any workaround for the same?

Thanks,
Shreyansh Jain

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Apr 20, 2023, 6:55:30 PM4/20/23
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Shreyansh,

We may need a little more context in order to troubleshoot this.

Are you using a cloned/forked version of the app with the latest code pulled, or a create-app version? If a create-app version, could you provide some more information regarding the version of the API you're using. An example of the request you're making would also be helpful! (i.e. grouping method, date range, cloud providers enabled).

Feel free to also open an issue on Github to create a detailed bug report and more streamlined technical troubleshooting.

Thank you!

The Cloud Carbon Footprint team at Thoughtworks