Queries taking too long to load

Rafael Pereira Silva

May 5, 2022, 3:00:55 PM5/5/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello,

We started testing the tool.

At first we have 3 clouds connected (azure, aws and GCP) and the next step is to connect our Onpremisse environment.

Everything works so far, however my environment is very large, about 144 accounts.

Queries take a long time to load, sometimes it doesn't even load. It's a little confusing for me to improve performance.

I already tried to put the cache in the GCS, and it did not work, nor did it load anything.

now I'm retrying the local cache, and using the following envs :

packages/client/.env
REACT_APP_PREVIOUS_YEAR_OF_USAGE=true
REACT_APP_DATE_RANGE_VALUE=2
REACT_APP_DATE_RANGE_TYPE=months
REACT_APP_GROUP_BY=month

packages/api/.env
GROUP_QUERY_RESULTS_BY=week

Could someone share an edited .env with the best performance related values.

We are willing to chat with the development team.

Thanks alot.

C. G.

May 5, 2022, 4:55:53 PM5/5/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello Rafaels,

I only connected AWS data for my company with 88 accounts from 1st March 2022 to now (May). At first, the app was fast with daily reporting/caching but now it's slow... and i didn't connected yet Azure and GCP !

It takes around 10 minuts to create the "estimates.cache.day.json" ...

Since I modified my "packages/client/.env" by month, my app takes less than one minut to load !

I have the same configuration as yours for "packages/client/.env"  but not for "packages/api/.env" where I just put variables needed to connect to AWS...

Sorry to not help you a lot. Maybe my experience could help you !

Thanks,