Joint effort on cloud sustainability dashboard

Maxime Lem

Oct 24, 2022, 9:38:42 AM10/24/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi team,

I'm working for a worldwide retail company, and we're in the process of creating our finops and sustainability dashboards, and were looking closely at Cloud carbon footprint.
For now the solution does not include the features that we would need, we are mostly Azure based and using Azure monitoring API to collect real usage and push this to a DB with dataviz on top of it.
But maybe it would be interesting to join our efforts and capitalize on what we have done so far on each others side.
Would it be possible to arrange a webchat to discuss this?

Thanks,
Maxime L