Error 500 - Azure

Andrew Buckley

Jun 10, 2021, 12:32:04 PMJun 10
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi all,

Im Struggling to get connected to azure.

All things are working with mocked data so im fairly happy that the install is ok etc.

For the Azure .env file I have the 3 credentials Client ID, Secret and Tenant etc but still the error 500.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

Andrew Buckley

Jun 14, 2021, 10:40:54 AMJun 14
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
UPDATE: my issue is resolved, I pulled the latest code from GITHUB

Created a new app registration on azure and populated the .env file with the new details.

Finally after leaving this for 48hours ie over the weekend when I tried again all is working

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Jun 14, 2021, 12:08:51 PMJun 14
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Thanks for posting the follow up! Glad you were able to get it working. Sometimes stepping away is all it takes to have a new frame of mind :)