Trouble Connecting Athena

Rachel Catan

Oct 4, 2021, 11:16:00 AM10/4/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi,

We are trying to get the CCF tool to run with AWS. We configured everything in AWS, but when we run the tool, no data is being populated. We think it has something to do with Amazon Athena and the connection to the Cost and Usage Report. We have the query result location pointing to the CCF report in our S3 bucket we set up, but when we try to query the data, there is no data to be found.

Any help on how we get Athena to pull data from the CCF Cost and Usage Report would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rachel

Oran Maliphant

Jan 17, 2022, 10:27:13 AM1/17/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
we are having this issue too...
doesnt help that i am not familiar with athena.

Oran Maliphant

Jan 19, 2022, 3:46:08 PM1/19/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
we deleted the connected, set it up again and waited 24hrs and it populated.