bug in AWS Higher Accuracy when including lamda-service

Thomas

Sep 28, 2022, 2:28:34 AM9/28/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi,
when I include the lambda service in Higher Accuracy approach for aws I get:

```
Unable to process footprint request.MalformedQueryException: Query's end date and time is either before the log groups creation time or exceeds the log groups log retention settings ([0,109]) (Service: AWSLogs; Status Code: 400; Error Code: MalformedQueryException; Request ID: a83cb6fc-bbd3-49b8-90f5-1b1ac604ef71; Proxy: null)
```

I had to exclude the service.

Thomas

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Sep 29, 2022, 1:41:34 PM9/29/22
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Thomas,
As you may already know, this approach is unsupported. However, maybe someone else here can assist!

Cheers,
The Cloud Carbon Footprint Team at Thoughtworks