AWS Lambda memory allocated

Gosia Gawedzka

Sep 6, 2021, 10:34:06 AM9/6/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi,
I would like to know how to identify Lambda memory allocated using the pdf AWS bill?
It is possible? I need to find the number of vCPUs. So far I have identified the total number of seconds for lambda.
Many thanks in advance!

Gosia

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Sep 7, 2021, 5:27:50 PM9/7/21
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Gosia,

Thanks for reaching out!
If you're asking in the context of using the Cloud Carbon Footprint estimations, by default, the application assumes a memory allocation of 1,792mb (you can see our note about it at the bottom of this section). And assuming that number, we apply the formula described here.
If this doesn't suit your needs though, you can use Cloudwatch to determine a different number.

Hope this helps!