AWS DocumentDB - API Cache Error

Wanderson Costa Ribeiro

Feb 27, 2024, 10:14:43 AMFeb 27
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi everyone…I really need support with you.

I can use ccf stack, normally using docker and mongo (local) cache…All works fine!

However, I'm trying use documentDB (Mongodb of AWS), because the goal is to migrate the ccf api, within kubernetes in the future.

When I try run api locally (yarn start-api) or same in docker or kubernetes, pointing to documentDb in AWS  I faced this error:

“[Cache] warn: There was an error getting estimates from MongoDB: Unrecognized pipeline stage name: '$unset’”

Already used mongoengine 5.0 and 4.0 in was, same behavior! Could help me?

2024-02-22_18-50.png

Cloud Carbon Footprint

Mar 28, 2024, 1:40:20 PMMar 28
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello!

It looks like the $unset command in the pipeline stage is causing issues when attempting to run with DocumentDB. Unfortunately, we have not put in any effort to handle this, just MongoDB alone. Are you sure that you should be seeing the same results in DocumentDB as MongoDB when using the mongoengine? My initial thought here is that we may just need to create an implementation to handle this separately.

If you would not mind, could you please create a new issue on our github to track this? It may have provide more visibility to this problem, and would make it easier for us to triage the issue and consider a justifiable implementation to potentially handle DocumentDb.

Thanks,
The CCF Team at Thoughtworks