On-Premise: Memory Input Unit

Aydin Mir Mohammadi

May 20, 2024, 10:39:29 AMMay 20
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hello CCF
and thank you for this great tool.

I try to use the calculator and wondering about the unit of Memory. The documentation give Gigabyte as the unit, the sample file has '130690' as value. This is a huge value and if I use my usual amount like 228 GB then I get significant lower values.

Is the documentation correct at this point for the unit GB? I'm little confused.

Best regards
Aydin

Cloud Carbon Footprint

May 30, 2024, 1:33:03 PMMay 30
to Cloud Carbon Footprint
Hi Aydin,

Thank you for raising this issue. Gigabyte is the correct unit for CCF memory estimations. It appears the sample value is incorrect. We will make a point to update this value!

Thanks,
CCF Team