soy msg extractorlink for downloading pre-built

Peter StJ

Oct 21, 2016, 8:02:53 AM10/21/16
to Closure Templates Discuss
I am looking in a way to construct a script that can provision closure ecosystem compatible environment and I have build it before to compile everything from source, but as more and more cloud solutions are used not every host can compile from source a large java application, so I reworked it to use pre-built binaries as provided from the repos.

However I cannot find a direct download link for the SoyMsgExtractor.jar fine that is built when building closure templates. Can you guys please point me to a working link.

Thanks

Andre Tannus

Oct 21, 2016, 8:29:40 AM10/21/16
to closure-temp...@googlegroups.com
These are the most recent I could find, from early 2015:

I use plovr with the following command.

java -jar jars/plovr/plovr.jar extract --format=XLIFF plovr.json > $messages_destination

Though plovr (irrc) offers a central build location it'll likely include some entire version of the Closure Library, inflating it quite a bit.

You *can* build closure without the library and load it externally but that's probably as much work as just building the extractor yourself.

AT

--

---

André Tannús | Epungo | +55 11 2389-4360
We are a layer

Johannes Nel

Oct 21, 2016, 10:46:00 AM10/21/16
to closure-temp...@googlegroups.com

André Tannús | Epungo | +55 11 2389-4360
We are a layer

Thomas Broyer

Oct 21, 2016, 4:51:32 PM10/21/16

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:02:53 PM UTC+2, Peter StJ wrote:
I am looking in a way to construct a script that can provision closure ecosystem compatible environment and I have build it before to compile everything from source, but as more and more cloud solutions are used not every host can compile from source a large java application, so I reworked it to use pre-built binaries as provided from the repos.

However I cannot find a direct download link for the SoyMsgExtractor.jar fine that is built when building closure templates. Can you guys please point me to a working link.

AFAIK, SoyMsgExtractor.jar is the same of Closure Templates "standard" JAR, except that its META-INF/MANIFEST.MF has a Main-Class pointing to the SoyMsgExtractor; so you don't really need to download all the JARs, just download one and then call SoyMsgExtractor as "java -cp … com.google.template.soy.SoyMsgExtractor" instead of "java -jar SoyMsgExtractor.jar".

Peter StJ