[Wrong documentations & examples] - How to use closure template in JavaScript with soyutils_usegoog.js ?

Raphaël COMBEAU

May 15, 2017, 9:16:55 AM5/15/17
to Closure Templates Discuss
Hi,

Please could you explain how to use closure template in Javascript because all examples and documentations refers to "soyutils.js" BUT this file has been removed from the repo.soyutils.js
BUT this file has been removed from the repo.

After some investigation in the history of the GitHub repo, I think the reason why soyutils.js is missing is because of these two commits :

  1. Deprecate soyutils.js and recommend the _usegoog version.

  2. Remove the non-Closure version of Soyutils.

But could you explain and update the documentation on how to use the _usegoog version and which files of closure library should we includes in project to have all working nicely ?

What can we have to download on closuse-library repo and which files must be provide to have soyutils_usegoog.js to work perfectly ?

More over, could you update all javascript example in this repo because all of these files use the wrong one and no one can understand the best way to use soyutils_usegoog.js

All my team and my projects are still blocked because of that. We have planned to use the latest version instead of the first version of closure template that we are using previously...

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Raphaël COMBEAU

Jun 18, 2017, 11:24:24 AM6/18/17
to Closure Templates Discuss
Why no one answer on this google groups ?