NullPointerException using latest code

Jan Badenhorst

May 20, 2015, 5:31:01 AM5/20/15
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting the below error when trying to compile CSS files.
This is using the latest source from Github (SHA 098b99f02633892dfcb281209de581fa0ae03d11), and built the compiler locally. I'm no Java expert, so any help resolving this will be appreciated.

at com.google.common.css.JobDescriptionBuilder.setCreateSourceMap(JobDescriptionBuilder.java:428)
at com.google.common.css.compiler.commandline.ClosureCommandLineCompiler$Flags.createJobDescription(ClosureCommandLineCompiler.java:239)
at com.google.common.css.compiler.commandline.ClosureCommandLineCompiler$Flags.access$500(ClosureCommandLineCompiler.java:68)
at com.google.common.css.compiler.commandline.ClosureCommandLineCompiler.main(ClosureCommandLineCompiler.java:397)

Kind regards
Jan

Ian Flanigan

May 20, 2015, 5:53:17 AM5/20/15
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
I think I have a fix for that already. Let me check.

Ian

Ian Flanigan

May 20, 2015, 8:27:54 AM5/20/15
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
I pushed a new set of commits that has a fix. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Ian