New GitHub Push

Ian Flanigan

Nov 13, 2014, 5:33:46 AM11/13/14
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I've pushed the latest closure-stylesheets code to GitHub:

Recent improvements include two important changes:
  • All closure-stylesheets code compiled by Ant is treated as UTF-8. This does not affect how closure-stylesheets compiles GSS.
  • We now properly insert whitespace after escape sequences. In the past, we wouldn't always insert whitespace properly; now we should allowing in-line SVGs and all sorts of other hackery.
The changes also include some small optimizations, a SimpleSplittingSubstitutionMap to make debugging easier, the recognition of some new CSS3 functions, suppression of some noisy warnings, and more. See the commit history for more details.

Ian

rchri...@interdealer.com

Nov 19, 2014, 7:47:15 PM11/19/14
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to use closure-stylesheets to minify a CSS file that has a property storing a javascript expression for example

 color:  expression(this.parentNode.currentStyle['color']);

I am unable to compile this CSS file due to an error saying "Compile parsing error"

Thanks,
Rohan

Ian Flanigan

Nov 20, 2014, 5:51:28 AM11/20/14
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to get it to work with "--allow-unrecognized-functions". But generally we don't support expression() as it's unsafe.

Ian