Is there any way to retain comments (mainly copyright notices) while compressing css files using closure stylesheet?

Shweta

May 15, 2013, 1:24:16 AM5/15/13
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com
For javascript file, closure compiler preserves comments with annotations like @preserve and @license.
Is there any similar option for css?

chr....@googlemail.com

Dec 10, 2014, 3:12:14 AM12/10/14
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com, shwetand...@gmail.com
+1. We need this feature too. I came across the command line option --copyright-notice VAL, but that is little help to us since we first would have to parse that information out of the css files. Would be great if annotation similar to closure compiler or YUI Compressor (/*!) could be used.

Ian Flanigan

Dec 18, 2014, 5:11:40 PM12/18/14
to closure-style...@googlegroups.com, shwetand...@gmail.com
There is an option to preserve all comments:

License comments and so forth shouldn't be that hard to add. I've put it on the list.

Ian