Using gjslint/fixjslint without python install

Joel Martinez

Jun 13, 2013, 10:47:16 PM6/13/13
to closure-lin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I don't have sudo privileges on my development host and am having troubles installing closure_linter.

I tried running gjslint.py manually from the closure_linter dir and I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gjslint.py", line 44, in <module>
    import gflags as flags
ImportError: No module named gflags

How can I run gjslint/fixjslint without an install?

Nathan Naze

Jun 14, 2013, 1:04:17 PM6/14/13
to closure-lin...@googlegroups.com
You can still install gflags without root access.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7465445/how-to-install-python-modules-without-root-access

Nathan