How do you uninstall Closure Linter?

Fernando Daniel Tiberti

Feb 1, 2013, 1:20:31 PM2/1/13
to closure-lin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu (Lubuntu enviroment) and I have installed Closure Linter with easy_install as how the closure linter website suggests.

I'm a Linux newbie, and my question is simple: How do you uninstall it? I have tried deleting it from the /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages but it says "permission denied". I have tried modifiying the permissions and it says "operation not permitted". Then I tried using "pip" which is apparently an easy_install alternative with an uninstall function an it throws this error:

OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/closure_linter-2.3.8-py2.7.egg/closure_linter/errorrules.py'

I anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Fernando

Johannes Nel

Feb 4, 2013, 12:43:26 PM2/4/13
to closure-lin...@googlegroups.com