externs of expiremental API's

Dmitrii Tikhomirov

Jun 9, 2021, 8:42:42 PM6/9/21
to Closure Compiler Discuss
Hello all,

There are many APIs like webgpu, webxr and immersive-web that aren’t provided in closure externs, but it would be great to have them.

I implemented WebGPU[0] externs by myself, but this spec is huge so I'd be happy to collaborate with anyone who is interested in supporting and improving it.

Unfortunately, if i understand it correctly, closure team doesn’t accept externs of experimental APIs, maybe it could be managed somehow ?
Any ideas or suggestions?

Ben Lickly

Jun 11, 2021, 3:16:10 PM6/11/21
to Closure Compiler Discuss
We do have a wiki page for common community-maintained externs, although unfortunately the wiki is no longer world editable.  If you'd like to add to it, please send me a patch, and I'd be happy to add your link to the page.