Unexpected JSON token - negative value

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Philippe Baguette

未读,
2022年5月26日 12:32:052022/5/26
收件人 Closure Compiler Discuss
Hi,

I'm trying to compile the openindoor6 library using closure-compiler (npm package) using the npx command.

I receive error message "Unexpected JSON token" on the layers/indoor.json file where there is a negative value.

Any ides on how to handle this ?

thanks

Bradford Smith

未读,
2022年5月26日 14:11:422022/5/26
收件人 Closure Compiler Discuss
AFAICT by searching the source code, "Unexpected JSON token" isn't a message generated from closure-compiler itself.
I suspect something's gone wrong before it got invoked.

I have no idea how to "compile the openindoor6 library using closure-compiler (npm package) using the npx command"
and suspect it would take an unreasonable amount of setup to get there.

If you can narrow the problem down to a snippet of JS and a closure-compiler command line that reproduces the problem,
it'll be easier for folks here to help you out.

Best regards,
Bradford

Philippe Baguette

未读,
2022年5月26日 14:28:332022/5/26
收件人 closure-comp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I did indeed submit another request with code and a smaller amount of js files. I'm new to this and this is for an internship.

--

---
回复全部