Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Logan Bowers

neprečítané,
17. 12. 2009, 23:03:4217. 12. 2009
komu: Closure Compiler Discuss
Hello all,

My site generates a large amount of JS dynamically and I would like to
use the Closure Compressor as a web service either on my servers or
via my own GAE account. Is the source code backing
http://closure-compiler.appspot.com/home available?

Alan Leung

neprečítané,
17. 12. 2009, 23:50:4217. 12. 2009
komu: closure-comp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately it isn't available and currently we have no plans to release it.

I suspect using the Java API to create a quick servlet to do what you want might be less than 15 mins of work.

-Alan

Nick Santos

neprečítané,
18. 12. 2009, 0:24:3618. 12. 2009
komu: closure-comp...@googlegroups.com
This
http://blog.bolinfest.com/2009/11/calling-closure-compiler-from-java.html
is a pretty good sample on how to run the compiler from Java.

The only gotcha is that you have to call compiler.disableThreads(); to
run it on GAE.

Nick

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi