Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

skk...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
31 jan 2018, 18:13:0131-01-2018
aan Closter Nature Center

FEBRUARY AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS

at The Closter Nature Center:

Volcanoes!

Watch out!!!  Mount Closter is about to erupt again!
This month's after school science program will focus on everyone's favorite natural disaster – Volcanoes!
We will try to get outside each day, so please dress for the weather.
Kids will make model volcanoes and we will erupt our giant volcano simulator, Mt. Closter.

PK-K    Feb 6th, 13th and 27th

1st and 2nd Grade   Feb 7th, 14th and 28th

3rd - 6th Grade   Feb 8th, 15th and March 1st

Cost: $40 members, $50 non-members
Time: 3:45pm - 5:00pm

To register online please go to REGISTER.CAPTUREPOINT.COM/CLOSTER and you will be taken to Community Pass, our online registration and payment system.

If you would prefer to register in person, please call Marc Gussen at (201) 750-2778.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten