Reminder: CNC Events This Week

lorispechler

May 4, 2017, 9:37:18 AM5/4/17
to Closter Nature Center
Please join us tonight, May 4th at 7pm in the Log Cabin for a brief review of our year followed by a lively discussion of our recent survey conducted by Audubon of the 136-acre Nature Center.
Click on flyer (attached) for details.

Saturday, May 6th come join the "early birds" at the Nature Center cabin from 8:00 to 9:30am for a birding adventure with Naturalist Nancy Slowik. While seasoned birders are welcome, no experience is required. A pair of binoculars is most helpful. A few extra binoculars will be available for those not able to bring their own. We will start indoors for some pointers and to see images of the wide variety of birds we hope to spot out on the trails.

All ages welcome.  Free for members, $5 for non-members.

Annual Meeting Flyer 2017.pdf