CNC Holiday Break Classes

lorispechler

Dec 17, 2017, 10:36:23 AM12/17/17
to Closter Nature Center

********** Holiday Break Classes **********

Tuesday, December 26th through Friday, December 29th

Need something fun and educational for the kids to do

during the holiday break?

We have the answer: four days of Nature exploration and animal fun here at the Closter Nature Center.

Our Break programs have been such a success, we are going to run them again. Depending on your schedule you can sign up for one, two, three, or all the days.

We will try to spend time outside each day, so please dress for the weather.

Tuesday, December 26th through Friday, December 29th

1st and 2nd grade 9:00 - 11:30
3rd thru 6th grade 1:00 - 3:30

Cost: $25 per day for members, $30 per day for non-members

$80 full-session for members; $100 full-session NON-members

TO REGISTER ONLINE:

go to: https://register.capturepoint.com/Closter

 and you will be taken to CommunityPass, our online registration and payment system.

If you would prefer to register in person, call Marc Gussen at (201) 750-2778, fill out a registration form and bring the form along with payment in full (check or cash) to the first class.

You can pick up a registration form at the Log Cabin, 154 Ruckman Road, Closter, NJ 07624. Or, you can download a copy here: http://closternaturecenter.org/after-school-classes-registration-form