CNC After-School Classes December, 2017

lorispechler

Nov 27, 2017, 10:40:11 PM11/27/17
to Closter Nature Center

December After-School Programs:

Rocks + Minerals

This month’s after-school program will be about the amazing world of geology. We will get to see the Nature Center’s incredible collection of rocks and minerals, and make our very own crystals to take home and eat!
This program will be inside and out so please dress for the weather!

Pk-K   Tuesdays   5th - 12th - 19th
1st and 2nd  Wednesdays  6th - 13th - 20th
3rd thru 6th  Thursdays  7th - 14th - 21st

Cost: $40 members, $50 non-members

Time: 3:45pm - 5:00pm

TO REGISTER ONLINE:

Go to  https://register.capturepoint.com/Closter , and you will be taken to our online registration and payment system.

If you would prefer to register in person, call Marc Gussen at (201) 750-2778, fill out a registration form and bring the form along with payment in full (check or cash) to the first class.

You can pick up a registration form at the Log Cabin, 154 Ruckman Road, Closter, NJ 07624. Or, you can download a copy here: http://closternaturecenter.org/after-school-classes-registration-form