cloog 0.18.3 segfaults when built against ISL 0.15 on Mac OS 10.10.4

dunn...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2015, 12:16:04 AM8/1/15
to CLooG Development
Cloog builds successfully (logs and system config: https://gist.github.com/dunn/6d9cd0755273368cd374)

Simple things like `cloog --version` work as expected, but create a simple file test.txt:

```

0 2
0

1

1
0 2
0 0 0
0

0
```

And run `cloog test.txt` (exit code is 139):

```
/* Generated from cloog.txt by CLooG 0.18.3 gmp bits in 0.00s. */
Segmentation fault: 11
```

Let me know if there's further information or assistance you need!

Cédric Bastoul

Aug 1, 2015, 4:45:36 AM8/1/15
to dunn...@gmail.com, CLooG Development
Hi yes,
isl 0.15 removes some functions CLooG was using, a warning during compilation was much probably mentioning that, unfortunately it does not block compilation.

CLooG 0.18.4 has been released and solves the problem.
Best,

Cedric

dunn...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2015, 9:43:05 AM8/1/15
to CLooG Development, dunn...@gmail.com, cedric....@unistra.fr
Thank you! Not sure how I missed that a new version was released.

Cédric Bastoul

Aug 3, 2015, 5:38:55 AM8/3/15
to Alex Dunn, CLooG Development
You're welcome, the new release was really recent by the way :-) !
Best,

Cedric