Which source tree works?

Jim Radigan

Apr 13, 2021, 4:47:14 PM4/13/21
to cloog-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've downloaded the tar/gzip version (0.18.4) and the one on Github.

Which source tree is the most reliable and has the fewest build issues.

For instance, the Github version is missing simple things like map.h?

Thanks,
-Jim Radigan

Sven Verdoolaege

Apr 14, 2021, 12:40:01 PM4/14/21
to Jim Radigan, cloog-de...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 01:50:20PM -0700, Jim Radigan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've downloaded the tar/gzip version (0.18.4) and the one on Github.

Which one?

> Which source tree is the most reliable and has the fewest build issues.

The latest that I'm aware of is g...@github.com:periscop/cloog.git
I haven't tried to compile it in the last two years, though.
(Actually, I just tried that and it seems to work fine.)

> For instance, the Github version is missing simple things like map.h?

It may help if you describe exactly what issue you are running into.

skimo

Cédric Bastoul

Apr 14, 2021, 4:17:57 PM4/14/21
to CLooG Development