CLooG 0.18.2 uses incorrect linker flags when MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.10

Lawrence Velázquez

Oct 31, 2014, 10:06:45 PM10/31/14
to cloog-de...@googlegroups.com
When run in an OS X environment containing MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.10, CLooG's configure script erroneously links using "-flat_namespace -undefined suppress" instead of "-undefined dynamic_lookup". Libtool 2.4.2 and earlier made incorrect assumptions about the possible values of MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET; this bug has been fixed in 2.4.3, but configure scripts built using older versions still have the problem.

We've patched CLooG's configure script in MacPorts, but you should make the analogous fix to the relevant Libtool template or regenerate the build files from scratch using Libtool 2.4.3.

vq
yosemite-libtool-twolevelns.patch

Cédric Bastoul

Nov 9, 2014, 2:51:07 AM11/9/14
to Lawrence Velázquez, CLooG Development
Dear Lawrence,
thank you very much for the report, the explanation and the patch, I'll push it to CLooG.
Best,

Cedric