Clojurists Together wants to fund you to work on your open source Clojure project from August-October 2020

Daniel Compton

Jul 23, 2020, 3:46:47 AM7/23/20
to Clojure List, ClojureScript
Hi folks

Clojurists Together is about to award another round of funding to support open source Clojure projects. Applications close on Tuesday 28th July.

Clojurists Together is an organisation, dedicated to funding and supporting open source software, infrastructure, and documentation that is important to the Clojure and ClojureScript community.

We plan to fund three projects at $3,000 USD/month for 3 months ($9,000 USD total).

Previously we have supported projects like Neanderthal, Aleph, Fireplace, cljdoc, Shadow CLJS, CIDER, Figwheel, clj-http and several more.

We encourage open source maintainers to apply for funding, especially if you work on one of the projects or areas that our members highlighted in the survey.

If you work at a company that uses Clojure, talk to your engineering manager about supporting Clojurists Together. We've been able to support projects thanks to the generosity of our developer and company members. The more support we have, the more that we can do to improve things for the entire Clojure community.

Thanks, Daniel.