Attributes in Reagent??

Joseph Hance

Feb 11, 2021, 6:23:04 PM2/11/21
to ClojureScript
I have a ClojureScript application using Reagent and it has some state using the reagent/atom.

What I'm seeing is that every single item from the atom is getting added as an attribute to the DOM.  This, of course, causes all sorts of React warnings which I'd like to resolve.

I'm not entirely clear on what causes any attribute to be attached to the DOM in Reagent and therefore I don't understand what is causing all of my atom keys to be added to it.

Can anyone comment on how this process work and possibly point me to some docs?

Thanks!