emacs helper functions?

Ben Mabey

Mar 20, 2012, 7:40:12 PM3/20/12
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hi,
Does anyone know if someone has written (and shared) some emacs
functions to hit ClojureDocs's API? Ideally it would augment the
slime-documentation command that clojure already has.

Thanks,
Ben

Lee Hinman

Mar 21, 2012, 10:35:53 AM3/21/12
to clojure...@googlegroups.com

There are none that I know of, but it sounds like it would be useful.

- Lee

Howard Abrams

Feb 19, 2013, 12:59:12 AM2/19/13
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
I started the clojuredocs-emacs project to do this. I just wrote it today, so I'm not sure how reliably it works, but the idea is that you can issue a C-c e and it will pull out the function, and then let you specify the namespace to use to search and download the examples.

Hopefully, I'll have some time to get it to the alpha state.