problem with using gmail-openid

Sunil Nandihalli

Oct 15, 2010, 12:29:33 AM10/15/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hi ,
I think the problem with google-openid needs to be fixed .. it
behaves very inconsistently.. I have to sometimes restart my browser
to get it working again .. I think this would discourage people from
adding examples.. I am sure it already has discouraged a lot of people
from adding examples...
Thanks,
Sunil.

Zachary Kim

Oct 15, 2010, 3:05:10 AM10/15/10
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sunil,

I haven't heard about any problems regarding logging in using google as an openid provider (it's what I use for my account).  Could you tell me which browser / version / os you're using?

Thanks, Zack.

Sunil S Nandihalli

Oct 15, 2010, 12:22:52 PM10/15/10
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack
 Thanks for your response..
 after I had trouble with gmail.. I tried with other openids .. but what would happen is it would request for the url and when I enter it would take me to the login site of the openid provider and I enter the login id and password which are correct now it tries to redirect to the clojuredocs website and it hangs for ever.. I would be able to even open the clojuredocs.org only after I clear the browser cache ( ofcourse I am not logged in  when I clear the browser cache)  it seems to happen both from firefox and chrome. I am using linux ubuntu 10.04 . I have no special firewalls set up..
 I am not really sure if the problem is with clojuredocs since .. this is the first time I am using openid.. It could be a problem with my ISP also .. but I don't know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sunil.