Enhancements to Date (Aug 23, 2010)

1 view

zkim

Aug 23, 2010, 2:38:21 AM8/23/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hey All,

Major
=====
* Added 'see also's to var pages (http://clojuredocs.org/v/1773)
* Added voting / karma system.

I'm piloting the voting system on see alsos. When fully integrated,
it will allow for up / downvoting examples, comments, and see alsos.
Having your posts voted on will also determine how much authority (or
karma, or whatever) you have and will give you moderation privileges.

* Refactored / added tests to import utility.
* Refactored / added tests to site.

These two are part of a push to get the codebase ready for open-
sourcing, and along with some housekeeping activities have taken up
the bulk of my time on ClojureDocs for the past few weeks.

Minor
=====
* Added Tom Faulhaber's indentation cleaning snippet to the lib import
process.
* Removed proxy classes from var listings.
* Added highlighting of the selected ns in the left nav bar.
* Added display of ns metadata where exists